Sr. E-Learning Consultant
Add'l Resume Content
E-Learning Consultant, Instructional Designer, and Project Manager with proven results in delivering high-quality results on-time and within budget. A pro in e-learning design and development, from concept to completion, with experience in learning management system (LMS) selection, implementation, migration, and administration.
Expert in industry-leading software including Articulate Storyline, iSpring, Captivate, Camtasia, Lectora, Adobe Connect, MS Office, photo/video editing, SCORM, and more.
Specialties: Instructional design; e-learning strategy, e-learning development; virtual live/hybrid event production; project management; storyboarding; learning management system (LMS) selection, deployment, and administration; grant writing (pharma); creatively overcoming barriers and obstacles.
Bachelor of Science, Biology, with Chemistry minor at Butler University
Graduate Certificate – Instructional Technology at San Diego State University
Graduate Certificates – Chicago Manual of Style and Medical Editing at University of Chicago
4/2010 - Present
Sr. E-Learning Consultant at Be-Learning LLC
* Available for freelance and contract opportunities in e-learning, instructional design, and project management.
* Strategize, manage, and deliver high-impact, budget-friendly e-learning solutions for non-profit associations and small businesses
4/2016 - Present (part-time)
Director, Learning Innovations (part-time) at American Society for Clinical Pathology
* Develop and implement ASCP’s strategy for delivering live and online continuing medical education (CME)
* Conceptualize and craft innovative, research-based grant proposals to secure industry funding for education (over $2m since April 2017)
* Lead a team of instructional designers and learning management staff to design and deliver innovative educational solutions
March 2006 – April 2010
Distance Education Manager at American Association of Diabetes Educators
* Spearheaded AADE’s distance education initiatives from beginning to end
* Responsible for the project management, instructional design, and development of online courses, webinars, CDs, diabetes software, ILT, and print products
* Managed LMS selection and implementation process
* Partnered to develop competencies for diabetes educators and conducted a gap analysis of existing curricula to identify areas for new course development