Website Wisconsin Grocers Association
The Wisconsin Grocers Association is a statewide trade association that provides legislative representation, education and other benefits and services to members. The association holds numerous annual events, including a trade show, golf outings along with legislative days, webinars and seminars. The association communicates on a regular basis with members via e-newsletters, online, social media, mailings and other print publications. The marketing coordinator would be responsible for coordinating association communications for all programs and events and directly assists the events director with the numerous events and benefits provided by the association.
• Engage and build online presence via social media
• Coordinate electronic and print communications
• Update and manage website changes and additions.
• Assist with event planning, including registration of attendees, speaker coordinator and on-site details. • Administrative support and assistance where needed including WGA Foundation.
• Communicate effectively with WGA graphic designer through phone and email.
• Assist and Report to Events Director on numerous projects
• Assist/Attend WGA events as well as other events including Trade Show Qualifications for this position include:
• The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Constant Contact or E-mail marketing platforms.
• Experience with video editing platforms including Animoto, basic graphic design.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Powerpoint and Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience writing articles for publications as well as basic magazine preparations.
• Experience with social media implementation and monitoring.
• Basic knowledge of association operations.
• Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and must be a team player